The keno game is a type of national Australian lotteries with high payouts. Sometimes, this game can be taken for bingo since they are similar. However, there are features that make keno special and so loved by the population of the Green Continent. The simplicity of this game makes it incredibly popular among different types and levels of Australian gamers. Australia has the strict Interactive Gambling Law and each of 8 States and Territories of Australia regulates its gaming activities separately along with several Federal statutes. Keno can be reached and played with multiple operators.
Learn gaming features and play keno online
There are different versions of this game, but it still possesses the common rules and features. So the common gameplay that consists of guessing numbers develops in the following way:
- all participants make their bets;
- then, gamers guess what numbers will be picked and mark them on the special cards that have eight rows and ten columns;
- instead of guessing by themselves, gamers can click a “quick pick” button, and choices on the card will be put automatically;
- then, numbers that are placed on the balls amounting to eighty are drawn randomly; typically, twenty virtual balls are picked from eighty;
- the game matches the drawn numbers with those that were guessed by the gamer;
- all payouts are made to gamers according to the quantity of matched numbers – the more numbers the gamer guessed right, the bigger win he will receive.
Everything depends on the keno type since each type has its own profit plan with fixed odds. Some versions of keno also have an interesting and pleasant feature where players can win back the bet if they do not have a single hit in the draw.
Online keno tips for Australian gamers
Most regular keno gamers have already understood that there are no special strategies that could somehow influence the development of the game. All numbers are always picked by a random generator, so every match in the game depends solely on luck. The only thing that is under control of the gamer is to pick numbers on the card. Then, the players have simply to wait for the result to learn whether they won or lost. However, for many years, keno gamers gained a huge pool of experience in playing this lottery and generated certain tips that can help participants to manage with the game better.
The following tips can be applied in the online game:
- the gamer should be consistent with his choice of numbers; paying attention to appearing numbers and their frequency will help the gamer to relax a bit and also be concentrated;
- the gamer should always consider the payout charts before choosing the game since they are different in different keno online casino Australia versions; charts will show what the gamer needs in order to be able to win;
- the gamer is advised to try to have a better start with welcoming bonuses that different casino can offer upon the registration; such bonuses will provide the player with more games and therefore, more chances to win;
- the gamer must establish a strict budget that he can afford to lose painlessly; if the situation of losing this whole budget happens, the player should stop playing immediately and try again another time with a new budget.
It is always advisable firstly to test the luck in a free online keno version. It helps to get used to all the features of the game.
The history of Australian gambling knows the winners, who managed to make millions by picking lucky numbers. For example, the Keno Mega Millions winner received more than six million in 2019.